Police reform is one of the most important reform processes in the Republic of Serbia.
It is reflected in the transformation of police into a modern, efficient, effective, democratic and accountable police service in line with the European Union standards and models.
The importance of this process is stressed by the fact that it is listed in the strategic documents of our Ministry (Ministry of the Interior Development Strategy 2011-2016) as well as in the national strategic priorities and other national documents, namely: The National Strategy of the EU Accession Process of the Republic of Serbia and Strategy of the Public Administration Reform.
MUP - Side NavigationActions
- The reform of human resources
- The objectives of the reform
- Benefits for the employees in the Ministry
- The current status of activities
- Frequently asked questions and answers
- The reform of general police directorate
- Reform of the pay system
- The reform of internal control Sector
- Supporting the strategic development of IT System in the Ministry of Interior